Bone broth protein might provide benefits to active CrossFit individuals who are looking for a natural protein alternative, or who just want to add to what they are already doing. Venturing into any rigorous exercise regime is a major commitment on an individual. You have to be in the right frame of mind, be willing to push your body to new heights, and of course you may have to change your diet to achieve the desired result you are looking for.
As you know, physical exercise including strength training, weightlifting, powerlifting, aerobics, calisthenics, and others, can really punish your body. If you are not eating right including supplementation, and be able to recover quickly from the consistent abuse that your body will go through, you won’t be able to go the full course of your training.
Finding the ideal supplement that can assist with your energy, work effectively with your body’s chemical and physiological make up, and also allow your body to recover speedily is critical to this process. The CrossFit breed of exercise enthusiasts take exercising to a whole new level but guess what, bone broth protein might be able to provide a workable solution to your dilemma.
So what is CrossFit?
CrossFit is a branded fitness regimen created by Greg Glassman, and is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. This brand or company was founded in 2000 by Greg Glassman and Lauren Jenai and is promoted as a physical exercise philosophy and also as a competitive fitness sport.
CrossFit workouts may include elements from high-intensity interval training, Olympic weightlifting, plyometrics, power-lifting, gymnastics, calisthenics, strongman, and other exercises. This is a strength and conditioning program consisting mainly of a mixture of aerobic exercises, calisthenics, and Olympic weightlifting.
According to the founder Greg Glassman, “CrossFit is not a specialized fitness program, but a deliberate attempt to optimize physical competence in each of 10 recognized fitness domains. These are cardiovascular and respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy.”
Now lets take a look at how Bone Broth Protein may help individuals involved in this regimen:
The bodies of people who are involved in CrossFit training can go through a lot of abuse. From the cardio/respiratory to the joints and muscles, these individuals are pushing their bodies consistently and bone broth protein really provide some fascinating benefits. Some of the nutritional compounds found in this product are glycosaminoglycans (GAG), glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, and minerals and electrolytes.
* Glycosaminoglycans (GAG) are groups of compounds occuring mainly as components of connective tissue. They are complex polysaccharides containing amino groups. They have the primary role of maintaining and supporting collagen and elastin that take up the spaces between bones and various fibers.
* Glucosamine is a crystalline compound which occurs widely in connective tissue. A synthesized form of this can be taken to relieve arthritic pain. There are two main types of naturally occuring glucosamine; hydrochloride and sulfate. Both of these help to keep up the integrity of the cartilage, which is the rubbery substance within joints that acts like a natural cushion.
* Hyaluronic Acid is a viscous fluid carbohydrate present in connective tissue, synovial fluid, and the humors of the eye. This compound is found throughout the connective, epithelial (skin) and neutral tissues. Hyaluronic acid contributes to cell proliferation, differentiation and mitigation which allow our cells to perform various functions throughout the body as needed.
* Chondroitin Sulfate is a sulfated glycosaminoglycan composed of a chain of alternating sugars. It is usually found attached to proteins as part of a proteoglycan. Chondroitin sulfate is a beneficial glycosaminoglycan found in the cartilage within the joints of all animals. It is often used to assist in the support of joint health and comfort, especially in combination with glucosamines.
* Minerals and Electrolytes play a critical role in our bodily functions. Both major and trace minerals are vital for all body functions and processes. Without minerals our bodies would not be able to build new tissue, flex and contract muscles, transmit nerve impulses, clot blood, maintain a neutral pH and keep our heart beating.
Based on the above information you can see that the nutritional compounds found in bone broth protein can be very beneficial to anyone who is involved with rigorous exercises, like CrossFit individuals. From maintaining and supporting collagen and elastin between the bones, to helping to improve the integrity of cartilage in the joints, bone broth protein provides help to some critical areas of the body.
As an athlete or fitness individual your connecting tissues, joints, muscles, bones, nerve impulses, clotting of blood, cardiovascular and respiratory endurance, and more all go through a lot of abuse during your exercise routines. Knowing that you’re eating right and consuming a protein supplement that work synergistically with your body chemistry will definitely give you some peace of mind.
Doing rigorous exercises consistently can wreak havoc on the body over time, and many CrossFit individuals are involved with exercise routines that really push their bodies hard. Some of the nutritional compounds found in bone broth protein can help in a big way to prevent and heal some of the abuse from these exercises.