Did you know? Bone Broth is rich in minerals that support the immune system and contains healing compounds like collagen, glutamine, glycine, and proline. The collagen in bone broth will heal your gut lining and reduce intestinal inflammation, and that not all…
A great source of minerals from bone broth which are easily absorbed by the body
- Trace minerals
- Fats in bone broth can help restore gut health which will help with absorption of minerals.
- A great source of gelatin and collagenhelps support connective tissue
- helps hair and nails grow well and strong
- can help heal the gut.
- helps keep joints healthy
- want even more gelatin? Add chicken or calves feet to your broth. Ask your farmer or butcher!
- Used to treat adrenal fatigue
- A great source of the amino acids glycine and proline.
- Proline is essential to the structure of collagen and is necessary for healthy bones, skin, ligaments and tendons.
- Glycine helps detoxify the liver and is necessary for the body to produce the powerful antioxidant, Glutathione. Glycine also helps promote muscle repair and growth.